But modern science and discoveries have made it possible for people to seek a natural treatment for hemorrhoids.
If you suffer from those annoying haemorrhoids rest assured, there is something you can do to prevent and treat them.
Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are said to be among the most common type of colon disorders. It takes place when different veins through the lower region of colon or vicinity of anal region become swollen and inflamed. It can affect both male and females and not limited to any specific age group.
The two types of hemorrhoids are internal and external. Some people could experience both types. Knowing the symptoms can help you to seek the best possible treatment for hemorrhoids.
External haemorrhoids do occur commonly. If you are experiencing hemorrhoids on the body exterior, then you may notice the following symptoms .
- Severe to mild pain surrounding rectum area
- Bowel movement can be extremely difficult while passing stools
- Blood can be noticed on tissue after passing stools
- Can experience a lump or hard knot, where hemorrhoids get formed or surrounding rectal region
With internal hemorrhoids, several other symptoms can be noticed:
- Blood present on stools
- Since the internal hemorrhoids develop within the anus region, extreme pain can be experienced
- Can include discomfort and itching in areas surrounding the rectum
- Change is noticed in bowel movements. Constipation can be experienced more often or diarrhea
Causes Of Hemorrhoids
There are several reasons why you might develop hemorrhoids. Some people are of the opinion that this condition can be because of their genetics. If an individual has weak walls naturally throughout the veins and intestines, then there can be growth of hemorrhoids. Apart from this, the other causes are:
- Straining when experiencing bowel movement
- Daily diet having lack of fiber
- Being overweight
- General deficiency noticed in vital vitamins and minerals
- Cleaning anus area in rough and harsh manner
- Poor hygiene and habits in the bathroom
- Experiencing diarrhea or constipation constantly
Hemorrhoids can prove to be extremely uncomfortable and left untreated can become more than a mere annoyance. There is a lot you can do to prevent it and a natural treatment for haemorrhoids can be more effective. One of the best ways to get rid of this problem is simply using some remedies.
From changing bowel habits, to using herbal supplements take a look right here to know what can be best used for alleviating this painful situation without any unwanted side effects.
You no longer have to constrict your diet or work – take some relief today and enjoy the peace of mind, by completely getting rid of this uncomfortable and painful problem.