Erection problems at 40 is not a problem and erectile dysfunction can come up in your forties but can be started at any age. Many men can experience their first bouts at the age of 40. It is sometimes difficult to establish what is the actual problem leading to erectile dysfunction. Many times there are multiple reasons that are linked with each other and cause the erection issue. It is important for a male to ensure that a proper check on health is carried out. With growing age, every male needs to ensure that he is living a healthy lifestyle. Research shows that simple lifestyle changes may be effective in improving erectile function.
It May Be Time To Pay Attention To Vascular Health
High blood pressure
High Blood sugar
… can all damage arteries.
3 Surprising Erectile Dysfunction Causes For Men at 40
1. Men with poor oral hygiene are more likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction. Research has linked gum disease with erection problems. It is thought that bacteria from poor dental health can access the blood flow and damage blood vessels, which can potentially restrict blood flow to the penis.
2. A trim waistline can ward of erection issues. Men who are overweight are 50% more likely to have erection problems than men who are within their correct weight. Losing weight can help overcome erectile dysfunction. Obesity raises the risks for many other health concerns such as vascular disease and diabetes. Excess fat is also a testosterone buster as being overweight can interfere with several hormones in the body that may add to the problem. When your testosterone levels decrease, your libido will suffer.
3. High frequency porn use can have a psychological effect as it can restrict a man’s ability to achieve erections when with a real-life partner.
How Do You Know If Your Testosterone Is Too Low?
The best way forward is to get a blood test that can measure total testosterone levels.
Erection Problems at 40 – Medications to Help
About 50% of men may turn to pills like Viagra but rarely refill prescriptions due to the side effects of headaches, back pain, heartburn and blurred vision. The cost of up to $15 for each pill is also a major factor is using these medication on an on-going basis.
If you suffer from erectile issues, there are several steps you can take to improve your ability to achieve and maintain erections. Men who followed a this diet and exercise plan can perform better in bed where you can reverse your erectile dysfunction completely or the symptoms may become less severe.
A natural and permanent solution to erectile dysfunction may be better in the longer term. However taking this route will require more persistence and patience.
Here are some steps you can take to naturally and permanently get rid of erectile dysfunction:
• Stop watching pornography
• Follow the world’s healthiest diet, the Mediterranean Diet
• Exercise ideally for 20 minutes per day
• Take the right vitamins and supplements
• Find the time for some relaxation techniques
• Get adequate sleep and rest
There is no reason to worry if you can erection problems at 40 and you do not perform sexually 100% of the time. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get and maintain erections during a time-period of several weeks or longer. After the age of 50, the threat of erectile dysfunction grows even more so it is advisable to also avoid tobacco, and keep alcohol intake to a minimum.
So next time, fill your grocery trolley with a variety of fruits and vegetables, lean meats such as chicken, fresh fish, and grains like whole wheat or oats. Try and reduce the amount of processed sugar, white flour products and also fast foods.
If you are looking to stop ED permanently and start having hard erections by tonight, Click Here to read our featured story of how one man cured himself within a few days using a 3-hour natural remedy to treat his erectile dysfunction. The sooner you treat this condition the natural way, the sooner you can start enjoying the tremendous benefits of a great sex life!
Visit www.BeatingErectileDysfunction.com to find out how to stop ED. You will never worry about your sexual performance again.